To provide individual or institutional rehabilitation service to patients requiring restoration of physical and sensory disabilities in accordance to accepted standards of practice.
Treatment available at ABMC:
- Electrotherapy modalities, manual & exercise therapy
- Interferential therapy (IFT)
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS)
- Ultrasound therapy
- Shockwave therapy – En plus 2.0, for sports and overuse injury
- Traction – Cervical / Lumbar
- Paraffin wax therapy
- Continuous passive movement (CPM)
- Infrared therapy
- Mobilisation & etc
- Fitness and exercise; Geriatric, Obesity, Prevention of fall osteoporosis, Early intervention & preventive exercise program for fitness conscious individuals.
- Antenatal & Postnatal exercises
- Consultation & education ; Ergonomic , Back & neck care
All patients will be seen on appointment basis.