To provide safe and optimal nutritional care for patients, staff and public through food and dietary service.
“Eat Well, Stay Well”
Anson Bay Medical Centre is pleased to offer you both inpatient and outpatient dietetic services, provided by our Qualified dietitian, an expert in both food and nutrition, to assist you in managing your nutritional needs.
Food and nutrition are major part in our life. A clear understanding on what you should eat especially during period of illnesses or in presence of nutrition-related medical conditions will help to:-
- Aid faster recovery from illnesses
- Have effective control of your medical condition(s)
- Reduce your reliance to medicine(s) at initial phase
- Prevent or slow down your risk of complication(s)
- Improve your overall quality of life
When Should You See Our Dietitian
If you are presented with any one of the list below, you are advisable to see our dietitian:-
- Childhood Obesity
- Diabetes Mellitus (Type 1 & Type 2)
- Failure to Thrive (Children Care)
- Gestational Diabetes Mellitus
- Heart Disease
- Healthy Eating For A Healthy Lifestyle
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol or Triglycerides
- Kidney Disease
- Picky Eater (Children Care)
- Pregnancy/ Lactation
- Weight Management
- Weaning Diet For Baby
- Home Tube Feeding
What Will You Get From Our Dietitian
Colourful, informative and easy to understand education booklet prepared by our qualified dietitian to be taken home.
Our dietitian clinic is equipped with three-dimensional food pyramid and food replicas for effective visual learning.
Setting Up An Appointment
You can either obtain a referral from physician or you can refer yourself to dietitian.