CONSULTANT ENT SURGEON, CONSULTANT OPTHALMOLOGY
- At least 3 year(s) working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Degree in Medicine from a university recognized by the Malaysian Government.
- Post graduate degree recognized by Minister of Health, Malaysia.
- Fully registration with Malaysian Medical Council.
- Registered National Specialist Register of Gazettement Letter from Ministry of Health, Malaysia.
- Possess a current valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC).
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Positive work attitude.
- Only for Malaysian.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good command of written and spoken in English, Malay.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- At least Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Radiography.
- Knowledge and experience of full spectrum of radiology services.
- Qualified Radiographer with 2 years experience in MRI, CT Scan & OT.
- Prefer Female Radiographer.
- At least Diploma in Nursing.
- Registered with the Malaysian Nursing Board.
- At least 2 year(s) working experience.
- Post Basic qualifications in the following disciplines:
Haemodialysis Unit, Operation Theatre.
Head of Human Resource & Administration
Anson Bay Medical Centre
Lot 992, Batu 3 1/2 , Jalan Maharajalela
36000 Teluk Intan, Perak.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org